Make the most of meetings with over £165 of great prizes to be won!
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Nobody likes meetings. They can drag on for ages and often you leave with a list the length of your arm to add to your “to-do” list. But thanks to the companies featured in “We love…” this month, we’ve got over £165 worth of goodies to give away to one lucky reader.
So what have we got for you? Check it out:
A Smartphone projector – This amazing piece of tech from Luckies is so simple, yet so cool. Made from lightweight materials, this projector will enlarge the content on the screen of most smartphones. Show those slick presentations, or simply use it to watch the weekend’s footy highlights when the boss has got his back turned. We won’t tell – promise!
A MacBook protecting backpack – Never forget a thing again with this superb backpack from BE-EZ. It took their designers over a year to put together, but it was worth the wait. With loads of handy pockets, it’ll protect your MacBook from drops and bangs, whilst keeping everything you need for meetings in one place.
A Supertooh HD-Voice in-car speakerphone – How many languages can you speak? One? Two? Five? Well the Supertooth HD-Voice in-car speakerphone works in a whopping 12 languages, allowing you to take your meetings on the road. Now there’s no excuse for missing an important call – or ignoring ones from the Mother-in-Law!
To ENTER all you have to do is write to us. It really is that easy! You can send us a letter by email or by post, and you can talk about anything business-related that you want. Whether it be something in the news, a question for our experts, or you simply want to comment on an article in Talk Business magazine, the world is your oyster. The best will be featured on our letters page in our September edition of the magazine and one of you lucky lot will walk away with the whole cache of prizes.
To enter by email – email@example.com – putting “Letter of the month” in the subject line.
To enter by post – Send your letters to:
Letter of the month
Talk Business Magazine
William Robinson Buildings
3 Woodfield Terrace
Entries must be received by 24th August 2014.
Terms & conditions:
- The contest is open to all readers of Talk Business magazine.
- Letters (either by post, email or online) must be received by 24th August 2014 at the latest. No entries after this date will count, but they may still feature in future editions of the magazine.
- Talk Business magazine are not responsible for delivery of letters by your chosen postal providers.
- Talk Business magazine cannot return any items or correspondence sent by post.
- Send your letters by post to: Letter of the month, Talk Business Magazine, William Robinson Buildings, 3 Woodfield Terrace, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex, CM24 8AJ
- Send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The editor will choose the “Letter of the month” at his discretion. His decision is final.
- There will be no cash alternative to the prize.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize.
- For further enquiries, email email@example.com
- Please note: iPhone is not included in the prizes.
- For further terms & conditions, please refer to our website – www.talkbusinessmagazine.co.uk
Got a prize you want to offer to our readers? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org