Win two tickets to see our cover star this month, Midge Ure, live in concert on his 2015 tour.
Having been in the spotlight for over 30 years, former Ultravox, Slik, Thin Lizzy, Rich Kids, and Visage star, Midge is still going strong. He has recently released a live album ‘Breathe Again’ and is preparing for the ‘80s invasion tour‘ in 2016 where he will be performing alongside 80s favourites Big Country, Curiosity Killed The Cat, and Nick Heyward.
In 1984, Ure famously co-wrote the Band Aid hit, “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” with Bob Geldof and has produced the follow up songs for Live Aid and Live 8. This month he opened up to our editor, Luke Garner, with behind the scenes tales from Band Aid, plus his advice and tips for entrepreneurs that he’s picked up in his years in the music business.
So, to celebrate the Scotsman’s cover interview in our August edition (which you can read here) he’s graciously donated two tickets to see him in concert at a UK show.
TO WIN, simply answer the following question:
[gravityform id=”38″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Terms and conditions:
- The competition opens at 9am on Thursday 6th August 2015 and will close at 9am on Monday 17th August 2015. Entries outside of these times will be discounted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. In the event that someone enters more than once, all of their entries will be declared null and void.
- Only one winner will be selected.
- Talk Business’ editor will choose the winner. The editor’s decision is final.
- The prize is for two (2) tickets to see one showing of Midge Ure’s 2015 tour at a location of the winner’s choosing (subject to availability). No alternative prizes will be offered and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner is responsible for their own transport and accommodation.
- By providing your email address you are agreeing to Talk Business magazine and Midge Ure contacting you via email with marketing materials. This includes, but is not limited to, the Talk Business newsletter.
- Usual Talk Business magazine terms and conditions also apply.