2017 has resulted in some big changes for the mobile app industry. The technology is becoming more widespread, especially amongst small businesses. At the start of 2017, less than half of all SMEs had an app for their business. By the time 2018 rolls around, that figure is set to rise to nearly 70%.
Developing a mobile app for your small business is vital to remaining competitive. Having an app for your business comes with many benefits, including:
- Higher sales conversion rates
- Better marketing opportunities
- A more accessible brand
However, the cost of app development can be daunting, which means many small businesses are still avoiding taking that final step to creating their own branded app. Today, though, you could change all that.
British mobile app development company Apps4U, specialists in affordable mobile apps, are offering one small business the opportunity to win a free app development service, as well as hosting and tech support for a year. The winner will also be offered another year of discounted hosting following the end of their first year. They are under no contract or obligation to continue using the Apps4U service, however. The prize is worth nearly £2000.
The app’s development will include every element you’d expect from a professional service. The expert Apps4U developers will talk to you about your goals, your design choices and the features you’d like to include. You’ll be able to have as much input as you like, with regular discussions and reviews of development to ensure the end product is something you can be proud of.
Competition winners will be offered the business package, as detailed on the Apps4U website. This includes:
- Unlimited Customer Push Notifications (promotions, offers, events etc)
- Upto 8 Standard App Features (contact forms, galleries, video integration, social media)
- Upto 2 Advanced App Features (reservation functionality, eCommerce, Loyalty Programme)
- An annual update
- Development of iOS, Android and Web Apps with iOS and Android apps published to their respective stores.
To win, visit the Apps4U competition page linked here and fill in the short entry form. All participants will be contacted with confirmation and to inform them if they have been successful or not following competetion closure.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition begins at 9am GMT October 1st, 2017 and runs until 11:59pm November 31st, 2017. Entries outside this time will not be counted.
- Participants consent to contact from the Apps4U and Talk-Business brands via emails provided.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- Only small businesses operating within the UK are eligible.
- The winner must be willing to provide quotes and details for future case studies.
- Apps4U reserves the right to terminate work if the winner fails to offer appropriate information and guidance during development.
- For full terms and conditions, please review the Apps4U terms and conditions page.