Nowadays, online businesses have become more profitable than traditional retail shops. The online store allows businesses to expand worldwide, reduce everyday expenses for personal and storage, and start new businesses without money and significant experience. Dropshipping is a perfect start for a new business when you do not need a storage place. Dropshipper creates a website or uses available e-commerce platforms and receives orders and money from Clients. After orders consolidation, they send them to manufacturers, wholesalers, or importers, who send the goods directly to the Client. In some cases, the delivery can be executed by a dropshipper.
Main tasks of a dropshipper work are:
- Find manufacturers, wholesalers, or importers that can work with dropshippers
- Create a platform to find Clients (social networks, eBay, AliExpress, marketplaces, or own website)
- Marketing of the platform
- Orders consolidation and distribution
- Communication with the Clients
- Shipment to the Clients.
Various dropshipping tools can automatize all these processes for your business. Here are described the three best ones.
This tool will be a good solution for that who prefer to build a business on Amazon. It is an official e-commerce tool to process all AliExpress orders and payments in bulk. The source market is Aliexpress, and the primary target market is Shopify. The tool also has integrations with AliExpress, Shopify, Wix, and Woocommerce. Starting from 2018, DSers has already executed more than 150 million orders. The pricing plans start from $19.9 for a month, but it has limitations – a 20.000 product limit, 10 merchant stores, 2 PayPal accounts, and only 5 accounts for your team. All plans have a 14-day trial period. Also, a limited free version is available for only three stores and has a 3000 product limit.
The list of DSers key features is the following:
- Supplier optimizer. With this feature, you can find the most qualified and proper supplier of chosen goods.
- Bulk ordering. The tool can place hundreds of orders on AliExpress if required in several seconds.
- Auto-tracking. This feature synchronizes all tracking numbers (payment and shipment).
- Auto-update of order status. Your Clients can check in real-time the status of their orders.
- Multiple store management. You can link and manage multiple stores from one Dsers account.
- Manage product lists. You can manually change product price based on your tariff, hide products, divide one product into multiple, and create bundles.
- Support. 24/7 live chat or email requests are available to paid subscribers. Detailed blogs and FAQs can provide important information as well.
Another tool takes the routine dropshipper’s work and is compatible with the most popular source markets and suppliers such as Amazon (including regional versions in Canada, Italy, France, etc., eBay, Walmart, Aliexpress, Homedepot, and Best Buy). The target markets for this tool are eBay, Fulfillment by Merchant on Amazon, Shopify, Scalehat, and your website made based on the Easync application. The tool has several pricing options starting from $49.99 per month. The limit for this plan is only the number of repricing lists (2000) and automatic orders (200). The 3-day trial is available for any pricing option.
The complete list of tasks that easync.io can propose is the following:
- Finding the best-seller products. The tool automatically searches for the hot items on numerous marketplaces that are in trend. It can automatically also add these items to your website store and keep an eye on the availability of these items and their prices.
- Repricing listings. The prices reflected on your website store include the dropshipper commission. The commission amount you can set in settings based on a percentage or the set amount; many repricing parameters are available for the most profitable result.
- Automatic Ordering. All accounts for orders will be combined and placed all orders immediately after the Client. All tracking information will be provided; you do not need to pre-buy.
- Auto tracking. The Aqualine tracking features allow consolidating all orders in one location, and the shipping tracking numbers (DHL, PonyExpress, UPS, etc.) are available.
- No limitation for fulfillment. This tool allows dropshipping for all types of goods, quantities, and prices.
- Support. Two technical support options for all users of this tool are available: 24/7 chat or email requests. Also, a detailed list of FAQs, blogs, and video tutorials help with the essential topics.
3. Inventory Source
The last best tool can directly synchronize your dropshipping suppliers with the latest product data in your online business store. It automates pricing, product categorizing, and filtration. The tool works with more than 230 pre-integrated suppliers – source markets (D&H, Wintron, RSR, Zanders, Eldorado, etc.); and with ten target markets (Amazon, Shopify, Woocommerce, Walmart, Magento, etc.). On the Inventory Source official website, there are pricing plans for startups and small businesses and Flxpoint for Enterprise Retailers. The starting pricing is $99/month. This package is limited to one integration (one source and target market), two times per day synchronization of prices and availability in storages, 50.000 dropshipping products, and no automatic orders. The free plan contains only access to dropship suppliers and guidance for resellers.
The main tasks that Inventory Source can perform are:
- Product Catalog Management. This tool automatically creates a list of products with all presentation data on your website.
- Inventory and pricing automation. This tool checks the availability of products in stock and price changes (the number of checks is determined by tariff).
- The automatic order intake and tracking. The tool can collect orders on your website and process them by further forwarding them to your dropshipping supplier. All trackers are available for better control.
- Support is available via email or in numerous blogs, docs, and guides.
All automatic dropshipping tools are perfect helpers in repetitive tasks connected with the regular dropshipping business. The presented three tools are the best on the market. Thousands of website stores are already working effortlessly with this tool, as they really help to decrease time on everyday work and invest more in business development. It would help if you chose the tool based on your desired source and target markets, the number of jobs you want to automate, and the price you can pay for these tasks.