Talk Business terms and conditions include all competitions found on the competition page of the Talk Business website, unless stated otherwise on the individual competitions page.
Read on for the Talk Business competition terms and conditions.
- Contests are open to all UK readers of Talk Business.
- For Twitter competitions you must be a follower of our Talk Business account – @TalkBusinessMag – by the date the winner is announced, in order to be eligible.
- For postal entries, send them to:(Competition name) Editor, Talk Business, 55 Clifton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7EF.
- Regrettably, Talk Business cannot return any items or correspondence sent by post.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering any competition you agree for your details to be passed on to the competition and/or prize provider.
- Unless otherwise stated, your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner of the competition will be chosen by the editor.
- In all cases, the editor’s decision is final.
- There will be no cash alternative to any prize.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of any prize.
- Talk Business reserves the right to amend or cancel any competition or prize, at any time, for whatever reason.
- Talk Business reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of a prize being unavailable.
- For further enquiries, email email@example.com
Other than that good luck with all our competitions! We hope you enjoy Talk Business and return for more useful business owner, entrepreneur, SME advice. Also, to make your business more successful and yourself a happier, more rounded business owner.
Competition terms and conditions are exclusively for Talk Business competitions found on the Talk Business competition page.