Home Talk Business – Competition terms and conditions
Talk Business terms and conditions include all competitions found on the competitions page of the Talk Business website, unless stated otherwise on the individual competitions page.
- Contests are open to all UK readers of Talk Business.
- For Twitter competitions you must be a follower of our Talk Business magazine account – @TalkBusinessMag – by the date the winner is announced, in order to be eligible.
- For postal entries, send them to:(Competition name) Editor, Talk Business, William Robinson Buildings, 3 Woodfield Terrace, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex, CM24 8AJ
- Regrettably, Talk Business cannot return any items or correspondence sent by post.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering any competition you agree for your details to be passed on to the competition and/or prize provider.
- Unless otherwise stated, your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner of the competition will be chosen by the editor.
- In all cases, the editor’s decision is final.
- There will be no cash alternative to any prize.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of any prize.
- Talk Business reserves the right to amend or cancel any competition or prize, at any time, for whatever reason.
- Talk Business reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of a prize being unavailable.
- For further enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org