WIN A TWO-NIGHT STAY IN ONE OF SUPERCITY APARTHOTEL’S NEW EXECUTIVE SUITES
We’ve teamed up with Supercity Aparthotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night stay at The Rosebery in Clerkenwell, in one of the group’s brand new Executive Suites. See below for details of how to enter.
Why bother with a stuffy, impersonal and downright claustrophobic hotel room at astronomical prices when you’re visiting London when you can feel as if you’re at home whenever you step through the door? Get that feeling of a ‘home away from home’ with the new executive suites at Supercity Aparthotels’ The Rosebery.
The location, in Clerkenwell, is perfect for anyone wanting to make use of Liverpool Street or King’s Cross for their travel throughout the capital and it even has good links to St. Pancras for anyone utilising the Eurostar.
Each apartment is just that – a fully-equipped apartment, which provides comfortable living, with a lounge, office-space, generous bathroom and a comfortable bedroom. It is a pleasant contrast to the faceless and often tiny hotels that are commonly used by business travellers. On offer over and above the apartment is a 24/7 reception, coffee lounge/wine bar, a weekly maid service, dry cleaning service, fully equipped fitness centre and even the use of a ‘Zipcar’.
When it comes to visiting any place on your travels it really is the little things that make the biggest difference, and with the new Executive Suites at The Rosebery, that certainly is the case. Each executive room has a small food parcel to get you started and settled in on your arrival. It might not seem much – generally it includes some pasta and sauces, cereal and milk, bread and butter, and assorted other drinks and snacks – but we can just imagine jetting in from some far-flung destination and delighting in not having to traipse our weary bodies around the streets of London in search of sustenance. It really is the icing on the cake and shows the thought that Supercity has put into every minute detail.
If you’re looking to use your hotel as a base for your adventures, The Rosebery is ideal too. It is close to many local attractions, including St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, The British Museum, The British Library and Regents Park.
For gadget lovers there’s also some cool tech for you to get your hands on. Each apartment has a large, flat-screen TV in the lounge and bedroom, along with office facilities, including a printer and broadband internet access. Perhaps best of all, every suite has its own control panel which controls the lighting, air-con and temperature. Not only that, you can order takeaways on it, find your nearest entertainment venues and even get the number for a local taxi – all from the comfort of your apartment!
With prices starting from just £124 + VAT per night, you’ll not only have a place to call home for extended stays on business, but you’ll also keep costs down too.
Location: 20 Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4SX
Price: From just £124 + VAT per night
Nearby attractions: St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, The British Museum, The British Library, Regents Park.
TO WIN: Simply answer the following question and enter your details. The lucky winner will be chosen when the competition ends on 1st April 2015 –
[gravityform id=”31″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to all those over the age of 21, except employees of Supercity Aparthotels, the companies or organisations with which the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone else directly connected with the competition;
- The competition opens at 12am GMT on March 1st 2015 and closes at 9am GMT on April 1st 2015. Entries outside of these dates will not be counted.
- Competition prize to include: A two-night stay at The Rosebery, to be taken by 30th September 2015, subject to availability;
- No cash alternative will be offered and, once booked, the prize is non-refundable or transferable;
- Once drawn, a Supercity Aparthotels representative will contact the winner to arrange the prize;
- The prize winner to be held accountable for any damage made within the hotel during the length of their stay, which may result in a charge if anything needs replacing or repairing;
- The prize winner is asked to be mindful of other Supercity Aparthotels guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 23.00 and 07.00;
- Usual Talk Business magazine terms and conditions also apply (When in doubt, the Terms & Conditions on this page supercede any others).