We are pleased to announce the finalists for the NatWest EWIF Awards 2015. These awards are designed to bring together the best women in the industry and celebrate their successes.
The finalists are:
New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2015 sponsored by Making Money Magazine:
- Jane Blackwell – McDonald’s
- Hillary Coates – Wagging Tails
- Caroline O’Brien – Rosemary Bookkeeping.
Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2015 sponsored by busibricks Franchise Manager:
- Kellie Blake – Rosemary Bookkeeping
- Rebecca Duschl – diddi dance
- Jay Rosindale – Cafe2U
Woman Franchisee of the Year 2015 sponsored by The Franchise Show:
- Emma Clarke – Extra Help
- Pam Featherstone – ActionCOACH
- Sally Findlay – Recognition Express
- Jude Parker – ComputerXplorers
- Kate Walker – McDonald’s
Woman Service Provider of the Year 2015 sponsored by McDonald’s Restaurants Limited:
- Jenni Bradford – Professor Poopenshtinken’s Magical Maths
- Kate Lester – Diamond Logistics
- Angela Wilson – Angela’s Swim School
Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2015 sponsored by No+Vello:
- Vicki Mitman – Leathes Prior
- Heather Ratcliffe – SwimTime
- Claire Robertson – Stevens & Bolton
Woman Franchisor of the Year 2015 sponsored by Franchise Finance:
- Lee Dancy – Barking Mad
- Ann-Marie Martin – diddi dance
- Claire O’Connor – Baby Ballet
- Linda Price – SwimTime
- Jo Stone & Tracy Townend – Puddle Ducks
“We’d like to offer a huge congratulations to all the finalists. The judges had a tough decision to make this year especially with a record number of entries! We’re looking forward to seeing all our finalists at the awards ceremony and celebrating the hard work and effort that they have put into both their businesses and encouraging women into franchising over the last year,” explains Sally Anne Butters, National Co-chair of EWIF.
Winners of each category will be announced at our awards ceremony on Tuesday 12th May at RBS/NatWest Building, 280 Bishopsgate in London.
Tickets for this year’s awards ceremony must be reserved in advance so please visit our website www.ewif.org to request your tickets by noon on 8th May 2015.