Glamorous Palm Beach has long been a place of importance on the yachting map, with large superyacht marinas, a major international yacht show, impressive shipyard facilities, and easy access to the crystalline cruising grounds of Florida and the Bahamas and the Intracoastal Waterway.
With so much world-class yachting infrastructure, it’s no surprise that there’s some stiff competition between local yacht brokerage houses when it comes to buying and selling yachts. With so many high-quality yacht brokers in the Palm Beach area, we thought we’d run you through some of the major players, from prestigious home-grown Florida brokerages through to international players and niche yacht brokers. LLC in Florida that specialize in yacht brokerage in Palm Beach, offers a wide range of luxury yachts for sale, as well as charter services and yacht management, catering to the needs of discerning boat owners and enthusiasts.
- Home grown: Worth Avenue Yachts is an American brokerage with a huge passion for the Florida yachting market and an increasingly global reach. Founded in 2011 by industry professionals, Worth Avenue Yachts has rapidly become a breakout yacht brokerage, selling large yachts at a 77% faster rate than the industry average. They attribute this success to their innovative brokerage model, which pools together their brokers for each client rather than relying on the one-broker-per-client model traditional in the industry.
- Niche broker: McGregor Yachts is a Palm Beach brokerage with a specialist focus on the sale of custom sportfishers, as well as other luxury motoryachts. Their team at Palm Beach Gardens prides themselves on customer service, with over 25 years in the industry and a team of brokers who are all members of the International Yacht Brokers Association.
- International: Camper & Nicholsons International is a giant in the yachting industry, with an illustrious heritage spanning over 200 years. Originally a UK shipyard, this global yacht brokerage runs an 8-broker office in Palm Beach, with a full range of services including sales, charter, crew placement, management, and construction.
- Home grown: Denison Yacht Sales is a Florida yacht company with an impressive family history that began in 1948 with the founding of Broward Marine in Fort Lauderdale. Since that day, the Denison family has built and sold more yachts over 70 feet than any other family in the superyacht industry, as well as operating in the pre-owned luxury yacht sales and charter market. With 21 US and Caribbean offices and an international network stretching to Europe, Hong Kong and beyond, Denison Yacht Sales is a major player in the superyacht industry.
- Home grown: Palm Beach Yachts International is a boutique local brokerage house benefitting from an experienced owner-operator and a wealth of local information. The Palm Beach office is just blocks from the superb Rybovich Shipyard and Marina in West Palm Beach. Their services include sales, charter, and yacht management, crew placement, and refit and construction management.
The Palm Beach yacht brokerage scene is a vibrant one, with plenty of high caliber brokers to help you buy or sell a luxury yacht.