International office supplier Viking are teaming up with Talk Business to offer you the chance to update your office in the New Year and win £200 worth of Viking vouchers.
Keeping motivated at work can be tricky, but there are things you can do to keep focused in the office like winning £200 worth of Viking vouchers.
Over the last three years, Viking has surveyed over 10,000 workers to find out what keeps them motivated, and some major trends have been revealed.
For example, over half (54%) said they want art in their workplace to make them feel happier and less stressed. A whopping 80% of respondents said they were concerned about the impact sitting at work was having on their physical health. It’s worth investing in equipment to make staff feel both happier and healthier at work, which will lead to a boost in motivation.
One of the major changes employees want to see from their employers was a switch to a four-day working week. In a trade for a three-day weekend, 50% said they’d be willing to work longer hours over four days.
To be in with a chance of winning £200’s worth of office supplies of your choice from Viking, we’re asking you what you’d do if you had an extra day off each week. Just answer the question below to enter and win £200 worth of Viking vouchers.
By entering you are agreeing to the Talk Business competition terms and conditions as well as the below before the 21st January 2019.
- To enter, answer the question “What would you do with an extra day off a week?”.
- The competition will run from 01/01/2019 until 21/01/2019.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of Talk Business and Viking Direct.
- Entering the competition is free of charge, no purchase necessary.
- One entry per person.
- A winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date with details of how to redeem their prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
- Once notified of their win, the winner will have seven days to select products up to the value of £200 from https://www.viking-direct.co.uk/en/
- The editor of Talk Business is responsible for the prize draw.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
- In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.