As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, GB is launching a new look for a new era.
We’re talking about GB The Green Brand, the chain of growshops born in 2011 which, despite having closed its doors in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 State of Alarm, just keeps on growing and now has a new look.
Today, the Valencian brand is celebrating the opening of seven new shops, located across Spain – with more still to come. If you want to find out more about GB’s expansion and its plans for the future, take a look below:
So, how has GB achieved its expansion?
GB is a cannabis-sector company with a strong track record operating as a chain of growshops. Today, it has more than 40 smoking-paraphernalia shops across Spain. This makes it a business model capable of generating peace of mind and confidence among investors, while continuing to grow – not just in Spain, but also in other countries like Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Bulgaria.
More exciting still – this Valencian brand intends to continue its expansion across Latin America and Europe in the not too distant future. This has been made possible thanks to its fantastic market positioning and the ability to transcend international borders.
Its main objective is to continue creating new franchises – offering sources of employment, both in Spain and abroad. Of course, this strategy has been carefully studied and analysed by a group of professionals, allowing the company to increase its clientele.
New look for a new era: GB’s new challenge
Without a doubt, 2020 was a year of changes – with many of us transforming our lifestyles and much more. GrowBarato.net has also opted to take part in this change, relaunching as GB The Green Brand. This is a new look – with a new name, colours and logo – projecting greater impact, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
Among the changes adopted by this Valencian brand, some of the most noteworthy include:
- Offering training to franchisees on new sales and growing techniques.
- Providing greater customer service from its shops.
- Offering exclusivity in the area of the new franchise’s creation, to guarantee that there will be no other brand shops nearby.
- The company has made a name for itself by offering the best prices and quality in fertilizers, seeds, and all kinds of smoking paraphernalia.
- Helping marijuana to come out of hiding with the increased popularity of CBD (Cannabidiol), a cannabinoid with medicinal effects that can help combat a wide range of illnesses.
- Easy access via GB The Green Brand’s social media, aimed at reaching the greatest number of users.
Through these changes, GB is launching a new look for a new era, positioning itself as a leading brand in the cannabis sector. This is a comprehensive approach that aims to address customers, users, employees and new global needs. And they’re not finished yet!