Cryptocurrencies trading is an earning option implying buying and selling digital assets in different timeframes, for different price, and sometimes even using different platforms. Trading has some methods that vary depending on the period of holding coins or tokens, for example:
- Intraday trading (you buy and sell coins before the day ends).
- Scalping (you profit from tiny price fluctuations and make short-term deals that may last up to 15 minutes).
- Swing trading (lasts for a couple of weeks, but more than one day).
- Position trading (you buy assets and hold them for many months).
- Arbitrage (you use different exchange platforms and profit from price difference on them).
Tokens to Buy in 2022
Amid the overall market drop in 2022, many people strive to create an investment portfolio and add there the most promising crypto assets. Here is the list of recommended projects to invest in:
- The Sandbox.
Let’s talk about Link more. Chainlink is a project that works with the Solana and Ethereum networks and connects (links) the blockchain field with real-sector companies. That means, by working with Chainlink, companies access all the benefits of Ethereum and Solana – two of the best platforms for smart contracts and decentralized app building – and can integrate them. As of November 2022, the Link coin price ranges between $7.8 and $5.8. The trade volume in the last 24 hours reaches $442,1 million, and the market cap is over $3 billion.
Link is a popular asset, you can trade Link and all other popular and promising crypto assets on all popular crypto platforms, including WhiteBIT.