Tired of having to lug two phones around at once? Perhaps you have a personal phone and a work mobile that you have to keep on you? Well now you can ease the pain with this fantastic Rocha dual phone carry case from PearPeel – the first mobile phone case designed to hold two smart phones!
Designed for anyone who carries two phones – business and personal, for travel, or just because you do. Carry and use two handsets in one luxury, high-quality leather case – phone, message, browse and charge with both handsets still in the case, or take them out easily to use separately.
Use as a stand to browse, watch media or video call.
All PearPeel cases have a separator between the handsets to help protect screens. There are PearPeel cases with one or two camera apertures so your smartphone cameras can be used with the handset still in the case.
Additionally, you can decide between models with a closure strap (ideal if you usually keep your handset in a handbag or briefcase) or without a closure strap (better if you keep your handset in a pocket).
If you don’t always carry two handsets, instead of your second handset you can attach a PearPeel card wallet and billfold, in a size and colour matching your PearPeel case, allowing you to carry cards and banknotes conveniently in one case along with your handset.
Designed for use with BlackBerry smartphones, iPhone mobile digital devices and many other handsets.
TO WIN SIMPLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:
[gravityform id=”35″ title=”false” description=”false”]
See more styles and information at www.pearpeel.com
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is for a PearPeel Rocha, valued at £49 at the time of publication.
- Entry begins on 15th May 2015 at 2pm GMT and ends on 8th June 2015 at 10am GMT. No entries outside of these times will be counted.
- The editor will select the winner. His decision is final.
- Only one winner will be selected. There is no cash alternative.
- Only one entry will be allowed per person, but you can get an extra entry by retweeting the competition on Twitter with @TalkBusinessmag.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of any prize.
- Usual Talk Business magazine terms and conditions also apply. Where there is a conflict, Ts and Cs on this page will supercede those elsewhere.