Talk Business and office product specialists Fellowes are offering one lucky office the ultimate productivity prize.
Is your office making you less productive? Is the equipment poor? Are you uncomfortable at your desk? All of the above? Well, you’re not alone.
According to Fellowes’ Productivity in 2018 report, 60% of office workers believe their business has productivity issues with the average worker losing an hour and a half a day. Over a third (38%) of office workers felt their employers weren’t doing enough to help their output with 45% claiming they don’t have the right equipment to make us feel comfortable at our desks.
The solution? Well, according to most people (85%), having access to ergonomic equipment, such as wrist and foot supports, would help us feel more comfortable. Not only that, the vast majority (94.5% to be precise) also believe that better office equipment would improve their work life!
That’s why, to celebrate their annual report, Fellowes has teamed up with Talk Business to offer one lucky UK-based small business the chance to win a range of top quality ergonomic equipment.
Fellowes’s experts will assess what equipment five employees need and help get everything set up to keep you healthy and productive at work.
Fellowes aims to help workers thrive thanks to over 100 years of experience helping businesses work better. Fellowes believe that the workplace should be the optimal environment for everyone to be the best they can.
Following a workstation assessment for up to five employees, your office could be in with a chance of winning:
- A Fellowes shredder, binder or laminator.
- Up to five Fellowes Workspace Ergonomic products including monitor risers, foot supports and back supports.
Closing date: Monday 20th August 4pm BST
Terms & conditions
- This free prize draw is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over.
- The closing date for entries is (Monday 20th August 2018). Only entries received before or on this date will be eligible to enter the competition.
- The winner will be selected on (Wednesday 22th August 2018) and will be notified by email.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or agents of any member of Talk Business or Fellowes or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the free prize draw, or any members of their households.
- No purchase necessary.
- Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
- Winning office location must be within a one hour distance radius from Central London or Doncaster.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Entries will be judged by Fellowes to decide a winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes will be determined following contact with the winner, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of company and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Fellowes UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Fellowes reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Please read the competition terms and conditions before entering.