Business gift company ADLER is teaming up with Talk Business to provide you with the opportunity to win £200 of gift vouchers to help you refresh your promotional stock for 2021.
A new calendar year offers businesses the opportunity to reflect on the previous year’s performance and plan ahead for the next 12 months. Key to this is being able to promote your business effectively. Many businesses who relied on face-to-face events to promote themselves had a tough year in 2020, with COVID limiting offline interaction, but with these events set to make a comeback in 2021. Having the marketing material and promotional items to keep your business front of mind with potential customers is extremely important and ADLER are here to help with £200 of vouchers.
Customised advertising media provides a practical and cost-effective way to reach your target demographic, as well as adding a personalised touch to gift options for customers, who will then have access to your branded material throughout the year.
They also act as brilliant gifts for employees and staff members, as they combine practicality (the likes of USB flash drives, headphones, chargers and calendars are a useful addition to any office or home office setup) with great, on-brand design.
So, whether you’re packing goody bags for external events, preparing return to the office packs for your team members, sourcing birthday and special occasion gifts, or just kitting out an office or home office environment, the range of promotional items that ADLER provide are perfect for all situations.
Founded as Myron in New York City, ADLER Business Gifts provide everything you could need when it comes to corporate gifts, from promotional pens and customised mugs, right through to embroidered Adidas jumpers and personalised headphones, so there is something for everyone, whether you’re buying for clients, customers, partners or staff members.
To enter our competition to WIN £200 of ADLER vouchers, all you need to do is complete the below form with the answer to the following question:
In what year was ADLER founded?
This competition has now closed.
Please see below for our terms and conditions, and best of luck to all entrants!
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the Talk Business competition terms and conditions, as well as the below, before Monday 18th January 2021.
- To enter, answer the following question: “In what year was ADLER founded?” and complete the above form.
- The competition will run from Monday 4th January 2021 until Monday 18th January 2021.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of Talk Business and ADLER.
- Entering the competition is free of charge, no purchase necessary.
- One entry per person.
- A winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date with details of how to redeem their prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
- Once notified of their win, the winner will have 7 days to select products up to the value of £200 from https://www.adler.co.uk/
- The editor of Talk Business is responsible for the prize draw.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
- In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice or share the required details needed within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.