In the current era of social media marketing, Instagram has become a boon for small businesses to tap into new markets.
Growing and cultivating an audience is an imperative for any business. If you’re a supplement brand or distributor, it’s important to find your niche and stick to it.
- You need to create an aesthetic that people love to see on their timeline/dashboard. Before posting a photo of your supplement, question yourself whether a stranger would find it informative/interesting or not.
- Some brands use their supplement design/layout for style assistance. You can also use a custom filter on your photos.
- Make sure you aren’t posting the same thing too much. Over-posting ruins your image and connection, making you look desperate.
- Instagram has Insights, which is a beautiful function. It shows the actions you take on your account throughout the week. You get denominations like emails, website clicks, profile visits, impressions, reach, the location of your audience, and what they look for in your product.
Building your business
Use attracting images for your creating a successful supplement brand on the platform. In an era when everyone seems to be an influencer, it’s important to have eye-catching and compelling images that stand out.
- You don’t need to worry about equipment. There’s no need for expensive, fancy cameras for taking good videos or pictures of your supplement. A good quality smartphone is enough.
- A tripod can be handy, depending on what kind of videos or pictures you’re taking. Consistency is a must to make your brand look legit and cohesive. Curate your feed in that way.
- You can experiment initially to see the response of people and then try working on other aspects.
- In addition to writing engaging captions, you need to engage your clients as well. For example, ask them to make an unboxing video of your supplement or do a product review.
- It will feature on your channel and you tag that particular person. Not only will it spread your brand to his/her friends/followers, but also market your product in unlikely shores.
- You give discounts or special incentives to the person unboxing it on the next purchases.
- Create coupon codes/discount codes. Anyone using it will get a certain discount on their purchase. Get the right people to do it. You can also use sites to buy 50 likes Instagram and increase your reach.
Some regular tips
It has become increasingly important for supplement brands to partner with influencers or celebrities from your niche industry to promote your product. Influencer marketing enhances your reach and exposes your brand or product to a wider segment of audiences.
- It’s in your best interests to align with an influencer from the same niche, one who understands and shares your brand’s goals/philosophy, and someone who doesn’t drain your funds.
- Supplement brands must use strong and cohesive emotional triggers in their stories and posts. Create a marketing strategy where you show the transformations of your customers. Make your product the cynosure in their fitness journey.
You need to respond to your customers’/followers’ comments. Use a language, hashtag, and emojis they understand.