You may have created a visually appealing website, and you feel your visitors love it! It’s a good thing that you have tried to do it yourself using WordPress themes or similar other website-building tools from scratch.
But does your website show up in the top five positions on the search engine result pages (SERPs)? If not, then it’s time you need a professional SEO agency like Red Search SEO because there’s so much more than simply creating a beautiful website and making it live.
5 Reasons You Need to Hire an SEO Agency
1.Boost Your Website Rankings: The most important reason companies hire SEO services is to improve their rankings on the result pages of Google or other search engines. The higher your rankings, the higher your visibility, and hence more traffic. This again would lead to higher sales and profit margins.
Some of the effective ways to boost website rankings include utilizing on-page and off-page SEO techniques, building relevant links, removing broken links that are harmful to your site rankings, creating HTML description tags, social bookmarking, and others. Your SEO agency can handle all these tasks easily since they have the right knowledge and expertise in these areas.
2. Resolve Issues on Time: One of the major causes of increasingly high site downtimes is not anticipating the potential issues and not resolving them on time. Besides, you also need to mitigate the risks associated with ensuring a safe and secure user experience.
Taking the help of an expert SEO team will help identify these problems and risks on time and solve them on priority before a major damage is done. A thorough site audit, which helps to identify these issues, can be done only by an expert.
3. Drive More Traffic: Generating more organic traffic from your online marketplace is the key goal you want to achieve. However, it can be a hectic process, especially if you try doing it alone.
An experienced team, like the Red Search SEO agency, will incorporate effective ways to boost traffic to your website through techniques like –
- Keyword analysis
- Site audit
- Creating high-quality content
- Planning your social media posts
- Incorporating target keywords efficiently
- Creating meta tags and alt tag attributes
- Make a clean URL to make people find you easily.
4. Optimize Your Content: Content is King, and you must not neglect it! It isn’t easy to create engaging content and optimize it without the help of a good content management team.
The good news? Content creation and management is a part of the entire SEO package offered by your SEO agency, and you generally don’t need to look for separate content creators. Using the right keywords and creating relevant content your visitors would love to read is an art! Hire the right professionals for it as you cannot afford to lose your website rankings due to irrelevant or not-so-interesting content.
5. Improve User Experience: It is the experience that makes your visitors stay for longer periods in the first place. You may already be aware of the fact that Google ranks those pages higher on the search results that provide good experiences to its users.
If your UX is too clumsy or difficult to navigate, your visitors will leave and land on a competitor’s site. That’s a huge loss to your business because once the customers are dissatisfied with the first impressions, they will hardly ever return.
Get your site checked by an expert SEO team as one of the Red Search SEO, to ensure you are on the right track and following the best principles and algorithms of Google. At the end of the day, all your website wants is to reduce your bounce rates and drive more traffic.