Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a lucrative business that has attracted a lot of aspiring entrepreneurs. Through FBA you will no longer think about logistics and customer service because Amazon will handle that for you.
FBA covers a variety of ways to do business which includes, private labeling, arbitrage, and wholesale selling. No matter what path you choose, you’re in it to make money journalreview.org says that the best way for you to start making money is by taking training courses online.
We’ve listed some of the top courses you can find.
Proven Amazon Course (PAC) By Jim Cockrum
Jim Cockrum created PAC to address the problem of beginners not knowing where to start and find resources. Jim Cockrum is a known thought leader in the e-commerce industry and a true Amazon veteran.
PAC covers an array of topics and offers ebooks, webinars and video resources. Another significant aspect of joining this training course is the opportunity to talk to veteran sellers through their community. They have a big Facebook group which offer supports to those who have questions. Even Jim Cockrum himself answers the questions from time to time.
- 10x more success stories than any other FBA training courses in the market.
- They provide you with their own software to help you with product research.
- No questions asked 100% refund at anytime.
- The whole course only costs $399 with an installment payment option available.
- They offer a buy now pay later program.
Zon Ninja’s Masterclass by Kevin David
Kevin David’s masterclass course covers private labeling through FBA. The Zon Ninja’s Masterclass is one of the most renowned online private label courses you can find in the market.
Just like in PAC, it also has its own Facebook group where people can share their wins and losses. This is a really great feature to have in any training courses as you get to learn more things by reading other people’s experience.
- Trains you how to succeed specifically in private labeling.
- They offer a walkthrough on product research, talking to suppliers, product listing, Facebook ads, and getting customer reviews.
- An offer to become a part of the secret ninja group which gives you free updates for life
- They have a 14-day money back guarantee.
- The price for the course is $997 with an installment payment option available.
Ultimate Amazon Seller Course by Philip Covington
This Amazon course is as real as it gets. Philip Covington courses are so detailed that a lot of people are enrolling in it. It covers topics such as taxes, bookkeeping, forming an LLC, and even private labeling.
Philip is an engineer by profession which makes him a very detail-oriented guy. He’s been in the business for over 20 years, so you know that he has the experience to back it up.
- The course offers topics on technical details like forming an LLC, doing your taxes, and even getting insurance.
- He has a very detailed guide on product research which comprises three modules.
- They provide you with Philip’s handpicked products that he has extensively researched on.
- The whole course price is $497.
Amazon Selling Machine by Matt Clark & Jason Katzenback
Probably one of the most popular training courses out there that talks about FBA. It is also one of the most expensive courses you can buy, but according to Matt and Jason, it’s worth every penny.
The online course runs for 8-weeks and gives you access to a mentorship program. They mainly talk about how you can succeed in Amazon by drop shipping and putting it through FBA. Some people might say that it’s too expensive. But, according to Matt Clark, what they are offering is the ability for you to make over 400% profit margins.
- Access to Amazon Selling Machine group and forum.
- They offer private coaching calls with a group.
- Mentorship program from their successful graduates.
- Access to an expert product listing evaluator on your first few listings
- Access to their tools and software for research and automation
- Total course price is $4997 with 30-day refund; no questions asked policy.
- They offer 6-months buyback guarantee including the money you’ve spent on inventory, up to $10,000.
Any business will require an investment, and this can include your time, effort, and money. The best way to succeed in Amazon FBA is by learning from industry experts and trying to avoid mistakes that others have done in the past. The courses listed above should be able to help you make the right move towards your FBA journey.